September 10, 2010

Fence Friday


Fence Friday, originally uploaded by marierush.
Did you know there was such a thing? On Flickr, there is. So, happy fence Friday! Today, I am on the fence - about alot of things...Should I ______?  Insert any number of actions/activities/decisions in there.

It has been a very strange week, but yet, when isn't a week in my life weird? And, while I am at it, don't you find it amusing that weird does not follow the i-before-e-except-after-c rule?

The linear-ness (is that a word?) of the strong and sturdy focused first fence post gives me peace, even though I know a few fence posts down it gets crooked again...but alas, is this not like life?

*peace* and hff!

1 comment:

Shyfroggy said...

Very cool picture...however, the thoughts that accompany the picture make it amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails