September 29, 2010

Owl with Purple Glasses


Owl with Purple Glasses, originally uploaded by marierush.
I am so excited that I have a new photography class starting on Friday! It is called "Picture Fall" (I am so ready for cooler weather) and it will be a blast! I am involved with many of the participants at Mortal Muses through Shutter Sisters (yes, that is a lot of linkage) and they are wonderful women who inspire me! Here is another link to some photography books by the Shutter Sisters team.

This image was borne from a "purple Tuesday" challenge, and it was a challenge. Feeling rather uninspired, I realized that my reading glasses were purple, and, "Hey, I wonder how funny it would be to put the glasses on the 'Big Backyard' magazine?" It made me giggle, and then remember that there are only two more sleepies until I get my photography fall groove on!  Whooo-t!

3 comments:

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Happy Purple Tuesday on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I love the owl in the purple glasses!!!

Jan said...

Love your blog and your pics! Hope you're enjoying Picture Fall as much as I am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails